For Sale US$299,000 - Condominium
This beautiful project consists of three apartment buildings with three levels, BLOCK C, A AND B, with 2 and 3 levels, plus a separate villa. The project has 2 swimming pools, a social area, a gym, as well as a breakfast area. This luxury project has 9 beautiful penthouses and apartments plus a beautiful villa.
This magnificent 10-hectare residential complex houses villas and high-end apartments, scattered around a natural lagoon. This privileged natural space gives a unique touch to the residential area.
Wooden walkways allow you to cross the arms of the lagoon on foot, pass through the small central island and directly access Las Ballenas beach, where you can enjoy a yacht club and restaurants.
The security of the residential complex is guaranteed day and night. The residential complex also has a common pool of 30m in length. Long facing the sea, and a tennis court. For years, all these advantages have made Bonita Village a privileged complex.
• Interior floors in porcelain tile first
• Coral terrace
• Oak doors
• Imported modular kitchen
• Pool (infinity Pool)
• Bathrooms with top imported faucets
• Terrace railing in tempered glass
• Roof terrace: pergola, swimming pool, finished coral floor.
• Common laundry
• Private parking
• Swimming pool
• Social area
• Prices from 275,000
About the architect
After having built several projects in different parts of Las Terrenas, the renowned architect and builder Nicolás Benjamín, this time goes to the beautiful and wonderful area of Las Ballenas beach, specifically in Bonita Village, with the purpose of building an incomparable and beautiful project of only 21 units a few minutes walk from the beach and with a spectacular panoramic view.
● 15% at the beginning of the work
● 30% with the gross finished work
● 30% with the gray work ends
● 20% upon delivery of your apartment and with the signing of the defined contract
● 5% with title
Prices from 279,000.
Delivery March 2024
Aspects that make us different
- Full plant, although the energy service in the area is 100% stable.
- Low cost in fixed loads
- Each apartment is equipped with mechanical ventilation 24/7 which keeps the apartment alive even if it is closed, the kitchens come with quartz countertops and state-of-the-art appliances, all European… among other amenities.
- Walls finished with stucco to mitigate the temperature inside the apartments
- The doors and windows are made with double glazing to isolate sound.
Marine Attractions, Adventure and Ecotourism, Wildlife Watching, Caves + Caving, Family, Bird Watching, National Parks + Protected Areas, Hiking.
Las Terrenas is the perfect mix of a dreamy beach town and a cosmopolitan city. Its coastline boasts multiple stunning beaches, as well as a variety of small hotels, bistros, clothing and craft boutiques, and lively bars.
Playa Las Ballenas
Playa las Ballenas, Las Ballenas beach bears its name because from its shore you can admire three keys whose shape recalls the backs of whales. It is located on the opposite side of Punta Popy and Portillo Beach, and its extensions are the Bonita and Cosón beaches.