For Sale US$578,000 - Villa & Houses
The residence consists of 11 contemporary style villas, cleverly arranged on either side of a hilltop.
Each villa offers breathtaking sea views, bright natural light, and terraces subtly combining shade and sun.
Why choose this project?
• The residence has been designed by an internationally renowned architect, Mr Jacques Brown.
• The developer of this residence has been practicing in Las Terrenas for more than 15 years and has to its credit many real estate projects of which the clients are fully satisfied. Latest achievement : TAKUMA BOUTIK HOTEL (https://www.takumaboutikhotel.com).
• The villas, located on a hill on the first line, all enjoy a splendid view of the sea and the hills.
• Beautiful sunrises or/and sunsets from your terraces and rooftops.
• Very spacious, bright, functional villas, with high quality finishes. • The residence offers 24-hour security, tranquility and comfort.
• As an owner, you can enjoy your apartment all year round or put it for rent to maximize your income.
The residence is located on the top of a hill, with panoramic views of the ocean.
The project is located only 800 m from downtown, the beach, and all amenities are easily accessible.
Whether an acquisition for rental purposes or for personal use, the location of the villas is excellent.
• Ocean view lots.
• Individual property title and deslinde.
• 2 paved car parking spaces per unit.
• Outdoor Lighting.
• Landscaped garden.
• Outdoor water spigot for garden watering.
• Outdoor shower.
• 3 or 4 bedroom villas with private bathrooms for each bedroom. Kitchen, living room, half bathroom for guests, covered and uncovered terraces, rooftop patios, with several ocean and hills views.
• Building area of 380 m² (4,090 ft2) for each villa, no matter if this is a 3 or 4 bedroom villa.
• Private pool each with equipment furnished (pump, etc…).
• Tile or polished concrete floors.
• Interiors frames and doors with noble exotic wood.
• Windows and French doors in aluminium.
• Polyethylen piping system.
• Individual gas water heater.
• Pre-wiring for telephone and cable TV in the living room and bedrooms.
• Standardized electrical circuit 110/220 v (kitchen and bathrooms) protected by individual breaker.
• Faucets with mixed taps.
• Kitchen with double stainless sink.
• Kitchen tops in quartz.
• Bathroom with vanities and washbasin, shower and mirror.
• Bedrooms with individual closet or dressing.
• Washer and dryer hookup.
• White ceiling fans KDK trade mark, or equivalent located in living room, terrace at the living room level and bedrooms.
• Air conditioners in bedrooms.
• Kitchen furnished with fridge, stove and cook top.
• Fitting out / layout of the rooftop top.
• Rooftop not heated jacuzzi.
• Rooftop heated jacuzzi.
• Pergola of 20 m2 (215 ft2) on the rooftop.
• Covered parking.
• Salt system for the pool.
• Furniture / decoration.
• Automatic gate at the entrance.
• Security Guard area.
• Gas backup generator for the whole residence.
• Private water well.
• Common area Lighting.
• Enclosed trash area.
• Enclosed area for common equipment of the residence.
• Fees of the manager of the association.
• Maintenance of the common area.
• Maintenance of private gardens and pools.
• Security guard 24 h/24, 7 days/7.
• Electricity of the common area.
• Gas for backup generator.
• Trash collection.
• Water fees from INAPA (Dominican water supplier).
• Administrative and bank fees.
Monthly estimated fees for the first year:
• Villa # 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 et 10: 290 USD / month.
• Villa # 11: 210 USD / month.