Villa Smart Luxury- In a Grown Community

Villa Smart Luxury- In a Grown Community
Cabarete, Sosúa, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
For Sale US$377,000 - Villa & Houses
CV201042 209 m2 3 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms 340 m2

Discover Villa Smart Luxury in Perla Marina! This impressive property is located on the second line of the beach, giving you the perfect proximity to the sea. With 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, this villa is ideal to enjoy unforgettable moments.

With an 8,000 gallon pool, you’ll be able to cool off and relax in luxurious surroundings. With a footage of 209 m² distributed over 2 levels, this villa offers a spacious and comfortable space for your whole family.

In addition, we include solar panels and a smart system that allows you to open the house from anywhere, which is perfect for generating additional income through platforms such as Airbnb.

The first level has a separate apartment that includes a kitchenette, storage, living room, dining room and a full bathroom. The second level houses two bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, living room, dining room and an impressive terrace.

Buying Villa Smart Luxury is very simple!

You can separate it today with only 10% of the total price. Then, you start construction with an additional 35% and, two months later, make the second payment of 45%. Finally, the remaining 10% is paid at the time of delivery of the house, which will be ready in just 6 months.

Do not miss the opportunity to live in this dream smart house on the second line of the beach. Contact us now for more information and to secure your ideal villa!



One Queen bed with 2 nightstands

A sofa bed in the living room

A 55″ TV

Small fridge

Electric stove

Air conditioning for the bedroom and living room (2)

kitchen island

Second level



65″ TV (one)

2 Queen beds, with 2 nightstands each

Sofa Bed

dining set

We include solar panels in the Villa

Excellent investment- You can rent the first floor and live in the apartment, this house has 2 independent entrances.

Ideal for generating quick income. Remember, we are second line to the beach and we have a private pool in your villa.

Beach: 0.5km

Property on Map

Agent Margarita Vandamme & Steve Hattie

Margarita Vandamme (Nederlands, Français, English, Español) I am originally from the North of Belgium and…
Know More


Similar Properties

Compare Properties

You can only compare 4 properties, any new property added will replace the first one from the comparison.

Margarita Vandamme & Steve Hattie