For Sale US$135,700 - Condominium
This is one of the largest developments on the Peninsula of Samaná and features a multi-phase Spanish designed Apart-Hotel situated directly on the Malecón of Samaná Bay.
This fully-furnished Junior Suite is an open-concept studio/bachelor unit of 52 square meters (approx. 560 square feet), and features 1 bathroom and a balcony with full views of Samaná Bay. It is on the third floor of the condo-hotel which has 60 units distributed on 3 levels.
This is the only bay-view hotel condo concept built at the core of Santa Barbara de Samaná. Due to its distinguished tiered structure, each unit allows residents and visitors to have a spectacular panoramic view. The project has a contemporary feel to it, featuring comfortable oceanfront rooms, plenty of amenities, and a destination infused with wild & marine life. The modern architecture blends perfectly with its natural environment and the traditional style embedded in Samana.
Apart-Hotel projects are specifically-designed tourist residential complexes with 24/7 security where you have all the comforts of a hotel in your own residence. Your unit can be used for everyday living, or you can choose to participate in the rental pool program.
This Apart-Hotel project is under the protection of CONFOTUR, which is a Dominican Republic government program designed to promote tourism with excellent benefits to condominium owners including: property transfer tax (3%) payment waiver to the first owner, zero Real Estate Property Tax payment waiver during the first 15 years of ownership, capital gains tax on rental revenue generated during ownership.
• Guaranteed annual profitability.
• Located in a destination that is growing quickly.
• More than 20 beaches nearby.
• Exclusive Beach Clubs.
• Top notch customer service.
• Owners club.
• Airports just minutes away.
• 24/7 medical attention.
• Buildings facing the sea.
• 140 homes.
• Underground parking.
• Management offices.
• Common areas and amenities.
• Infinity pools.
• Gym & Spa.
• Pool bar.
• Beach club.
• Balconies and social areas integrated into nature.
• Fiber optic data network for high-speed internet connection speed, stable and safe.
• 20,000 m2 of common areas, green areas and nature.
This project covers a total of 200,000 m2 and will have more than 400 homes developed in different phases; with about 20,000 m2 of common areas, green areas and nature.
2 hours away from Santo Domingo (186 km).
2 airports nearby: Arroyo Barril (11 km) and El Catey International Airport (45 km).
Local tourist attractions:
• Humpback Whale Sanctuary • Located near Los Haitises National Park • A short drive to more than 20 beaches • Located near the legendary El Limón Waterfall • Optimal place for fishing, scuba diving, sailing and kite surfing.